JOIN THE TRIBE
Meetingmax is looking to add some more "A Players". If you think you have complementary core values to us and the below description makes you feel like you may have found your tribe, let us know. We've been recognized as one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures and are serious about growing it only with terrific people.
Our organization is fanatical about our purpose in the world and the core values that help get us there. We work with some of the largest, most prestigious and complicated events in the world providing reservation system technology to fulfill housing management. Our platform is used for events like SXSW, Oracle Open World, TED Conferences, VMWorld, CiscoLive and literally hundreds more each year stretching across the globe.
Company core values:
- Ingenuity Everywhere
- Own It.
- Passion for People
- Make it Fun!
- Thirst for Learning
CLIENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST
As our new Client Support Specialist, your primary goal is become a ninja-level expert in the Meetingmax system and software. You will play a key role in maintaining and supporting relationships with our customers, and helping ensure that all event attendees have a place to stay.
Client satisfaction is the heart of our success, so you’ll need to pay close attention to client feedback, and implement working solutions for problems both new and old. You will be the eyes and ears of your whole department: observing, communicating, and correcting every hiccough in the client care process. Your work will ensure that no client ever slips through the cracks.
Our ideal candidate is smart and ambitious, brimming with positive energy. You always seek to put yourself in the client’s shoes, and do whatever is necessary to help them succeed. You’re responsive and knowledgeable, and are driven to help our clients succeed, because you know that when they find success, so do we all.
Sound judgement, accountability, and the ability to manage competing priorities will be critical to your success. Our team moves quickly, so we need someone who builds trust through competence, and brings initiative and tenacity to everything they do.
Practically speaking, you will:
- Onboard new clients to the Meetingmax Housing System, and ensure a deep understanding of client’s event needs and industry.
- Lead Training Webinars for new clients, and participate in subsequent onboarding calls.
- Provide client communications on system improvements.
- Track all client activity in our CRM.
- Assist with event planning and building, including technical requirements, forecasting, best practices, and customized solutions.
- Attend conference calls to discuss strategy, system improvements, post-con, etc.
- Travel for On-site client training and to nurture ongoing client relationships.
- Work with TSA to ensure clients are receiving adequate and appropriate support.
Working @ Meetingmax
This is a full-time permanent position, working out of our friendly and attractive downtown Vancouver office. We offer a highly attractive total compensation plan, with unlimited vacation policy, benefits, a health and fitness subsidy, a $1500/year learning subsidy, cell phone coverage, MSP contributions, and a bar built into our office for times when we just need to unwind a little.
At Meetingmax we try to incorporate fun into everything that we do. We’re always seeking opportunities to enjoy each other and our community, and we create a good time, whatever we’re doing. If you’re excited to be part of a phenomenal culture, working with people who are truly passionate about their work, we want to hear from you.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience working in a customer-facing role in the hospitality industry.
- Experience in a role where you supported customers in-person, online, or over the phone.
- Experience working with hotel reservation, housing, or event planning software.
- Experience working in the event industry.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience using CRM software is an asset.
- Experience working for a software company is an asset.
- Valid passport, and willingness/ability to travel to the United States 3-4 times/year.
- Post-secondary education.
How to Apply
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you'll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We will review applications, with priority given to those who have completed the assessment, and look forward to hearing from you.