JOIN THE TRIBE
Meetingmax is looking to add some more "A Players". If you think you have complementary core values to us and the below description makes you feel like you may have found your tribe, let us know. We've been recognized as one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures and are serious about growing it only with terrific people.
Our organization is fanatical about our purpose in the world and the core values that help get us there. We work with some of the largest, most prestigious and complicated events in the world providing reservation system technology to fulfill housing management. Our platform is used for events like SXSW, Oracle Open World, TED Conferences, VMWorld, CiscoLive and literally hundreds more each year stretching across the globe.
Company core values:
- Ingenuity Everywhere
- Own It.
- Passion for People
- Make it Fun!
- Thirst for Learning
As our new Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in driving our email campaigns and supporting our sales team by creating compelling marketing content. You’ll also be responsible for inbound marketing, SEM, SEO, social media, PR, trade shows, and events to drive adoption of the Meetingmax reservation software.
Our ideal candidate is smart and ambitious, brimming with positive energy. You love working at the tactical level, and putting in all the work required to make a campaign successful. This is an opportunity to play a key role in the implementation of our sales strategy, so you’ll strive to ensure that every task is performed with the highest degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Sound judgment, accountability, and the ability to manage competing priorities will be critical to your success. Our team moves quickly, so we need someone who builds trust through competence, and brings initiative and tenacity to everything they do.
Practically speaking, you will:
- Contribute to the creation of relevant and meaningful content, such as blog/news articles, case studies, and infographics, to drive web traffic and support social media
- Implement lead generation programs and automated email marketing campaigns
- Ensure quality and consistency in execution of all content marketing efforts on blog, social media, and all digital communications
- Identify and implement SEO best practices including targeted keyword copy writing and optimizing web page layout and user experience
- Set up, monitor, and report on SEO and SEM marketing efforts
- Manage trade show and event logistics
- Assist with marketing and planning Meetingmax’s annual user conference, The Unconvention
- Administer, track, and review data collected through Net Promoter Score surveys
- Manage online company profiles, and research and apply for company awards
Working @ Meetingmax
This is a full-time permanent position, working out of our friendly and attractive downtown Vancouver office. We offer a highly attractive total compensation plan, with unlimited vacation policy, benefits, a health and fitness subsidy, a $1500/year learning subsidy, cell phone coverage, MSP contributions, and a bar built into our office for times when we just need to unwind a little.
At Meetingmax we try to incorporate fun into everything that we do. We’re always seeking opportunities to enjoy each other and our community, and we create a good time, whatever we’re doing. If you’re excited to be part of a phenomenal culture, working with people who are truly passionate about their work, we want to hear from you.
What We’re Looking For
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing or related field of study
- Practical experience working with email marketing campaigns and automation marketing skills
- Solid understanding of current SEO and SEM practices
- Familiarity with HubSpot or any other marketing automation applications
- Proven experience with Google Analytics and AdWords
- Experience with Zoho CRM
- Experience with WordPress, including some HTML
- Experience publishing and formatting content for Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn platforms
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with SurveyMonkey
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
How to Apply
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you'll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We will review applications, with priority given to those who have completed the assessment, and look forward to hearing from you.